Tuesday 23 February 2016

Terrain Tuesday #13


I think I suggested that Terrain Tuesdays might be quiet during the Analogue Painting Challenge, and it looked as if I might not have anything to report this week.  All I could think of was of telling you that I'd finally eaten my Christmas pudding, and was eyeing up the packaging it came in.

And then I went to the charity shop...

550ml of gold sand

I don't know who buys gold sand by the half litre.  I seriously considered it, but having only just for the first time used some of the red sand I bought two years ago for basing Martian characters, I thought better of if...


I did get a cardboard Sainte Chapelle though.  It's 1:250, but I might be able to pretend it's a small mortuary chapel!

Old School
For several weeks I've resisted the building blocks.  But no-one else seemed to want them...

6 comments:

  1. Nice. Been slowly working away at my terrain backlog. Just not enough hours in the day to get it done. I am looking forward to seeing what you come up with from the items above.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just think of all the Frostgrave tokens you could have made with half a litre of gold sand! I can't wait to see what you come up with for those bricks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And just think how much I could make selling in 10g baggies! I was tempted...

      Delete
  3. Never thought of using the Sainte Chapelle as a small chapel, nice idea.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had no idea there was such a thing as coloured sand ....

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have used kids' bricks as the basis for terrain to (hopefully) good effect.

    ReplyDelete