Saturday 3 May 2014

Paint Table Saturday


It's Saturday again!  The usual nod goes to Sofie, who originated all this.

I didn't do much hobby stuff this week, but as usual Paint Table Saturday prompted a last-minute rush to the Shed.


I did some more work on my buildings.

The one on the left now looks like a drive-thru

Because of the added counter

When I picked up a paintbrush, I didn't feel up to doing any figures, so I looked at a few misc bits.

This should make some kind of Steampunk contraption

This beauty I found in the charity shop

Earlier in the week I spent an evening in front of the TV making little boxes
Tetris anyone?
Something a little more complicated

6 comments:

  1. Those buildings are coming along nicely Edwin. That column is a great find.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll second the comment on the column. Perhaps a bit tall but then dead easy to modify if you want as well. Wish I could find stuff like that!

      Delete
  2. a lot of different stuffs !
    all are interesting.
    I wonder what you're doing with those strange bits in the last picture ?

    I like the Tetris picture !

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Tamsin & @Michael - Yes, I like the pillar too. I have no intention of modifying it (I'm likely to butcher it if I try). It's monumental, so not out of scale!

    @Sam, all will be reveled if it works out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another wonderful trawl around the table, you find the most fabulous things Edwin.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't have much disposable income for hobby purposes, so I have to rely on 'found things' ;) (Having said that, I'm just off to a show with money in my pocket!)

      There are a couple of advantages in working in a charity shop - 1) you get to see the good stuff first, and 2) sometimes you get to take the broken toys home!

      Delete