Thursday 17 April 2014

Sorry for the Silence


It's been over a week since I last posted, but it's been a funny week for me.

To begin with, we had the pleasure of meeting up with some old university friends (two of whom we hadn't seen since 2002!).  So we did a little of the tourist bit, seeing the sights, and a lot of catching up.  All in all very enjoyable.

But since then I've been under the weather.  It was sunny on Monday, so I made the mistake of going out without my thermals and it affected my old joints - yesterday I had shooting pains down my left arm.  I've also picked up a lurgy somewhere.

Hopefully I'll feel like posting again soon...

6 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear that you are under the weather my good man, get well soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you get over the lurgy soon Edwin.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's nice that you got to catch up with old friends like that. Sorry to hear you're under the weather. Hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you feel better soon, Edwin. I've stopped being grumpy because I didn't win your stupid contest. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's the season to be on antibiotics old son. Everybody's doin' it. Tried royal jelly for the joints? Chap I used to work with swore by it.

    In the meantime, read a lot and take moderate amounts of rum.

    GWS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks everyone.

    Michael: Don't worry, it was a fix.

    Gary: I can't think of royal jelly without picturing Timothy West turning into a giant bee!

    ReplyDelete